Tuesday, June 30, 2026

HATIRA KIRCAALİLİ/ ULUKENT PRİMARY SCHOOL

 

Welcome message

Hatıra KIRCAALİLİ/Ulukent Primary School/ Türkiye

Hello. I'm Hatıra Kırcaali, living in Izmir, Turkey. I've been a preschool teacher for 27 years. I have a master's degree in child development and education. I've been working on eTwinning projects for 8 years. I hold numerous national and European quality labels. It's great to be with you in this project.









PROJECT PARTNERS




PROJECT PLAN


https://www.canva.com/design/DAGvqyDDJRM/2d9obCw1G3-O8qV7nBV4Ew/view?utm_content=DAGvqyDDJRM&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=embeds&utm_source=link


Electronic security









Safer Internet Day




Student presentation


Map of project participants

Presentation "Our Cities and Countries"




Мeeting





Research WEB-2

https://www.canva.com/design/DAG3MHxmtys/AOlygdn2ACgZZSODzYlNPQ/edit


Integration into the curriculum





Project work

OCTOBER
















POSTER












PROJECT MASCOT






DECEMBER







JANUARY









FEBRUARY









MARCH




Creating bees using AI





APRIL








MAY





“My meeting with a bee





Working in international groups

PROJECT SONG

Virtual exhibition

Project video

Student certificates


Teacher certificates

Parents' certificates












No comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual exhibition

 Primary school Dimitrije Todorović Kaplar, Knjaževac, Serbia   Virtual exhibition